Delicious Dill Dip
Are you looking for the perfect dip for your next event? Well, look no further! This dill dip adds a great zing to any veggie. The best part? You can get FRESH Dill in our market daily, and we all know that fresh is the best! Drop by today to pick up your ingredients for this great dip.
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 TBSP Heavy Cream or Milk
- 3 TBSP Chopped Dill Weed
- 2 TBSP Chopped Chives
- 2 TSP Chopped Parsley
- 1 TBSP Onion Powder
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Pepper
- 1 Medium Cucumber, Grated
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise with a hand mixer until it is well combined.
- Add the heavy cream (or milk), herbs and seasonings to the mixture, combine well and place in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl, grate the cucumber well and strain off any extra juices. Lightly pat off the excess juices and add to the mixture.
- Return to the fridge and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled with your favorite veggies!